You will love this beautiful Norman house for its family atmosphere and its large garden which runs alongside the river.
A 3-star furnished holiday cottage which is not overlooked, with four bedrooms and three bathrooms, two of which are en-suite, a large living area with a country-style table, a grand piano and fireplace for pleasant evenings.
Outside, pergola and patio with barbecue, hiking trails and green lane nearby.
Easily accessed by the RN27 road, situated at less than 10 km from Dieppe and the sea, between the Pays de Bray, Pays de Caux and Alabaster Coast
(Varengeville, Veules-les-Roses, Étretat, etc.).
Our holiday cottage can cater for up to 9 persons and one baby and is ideal to spend a week or weekend with family or friends.
– Arrival is between 4pm and 9pm (according to our availability)
– Departure before 10am if possible
– Payment of tourist tax upon arrival (€0.85 per adult per night)
– Waste separation, composting
– Please smoke outside the house or by the fireplace
– Pets accepted with certain conditions (no pets in the bedrooms)
– Respect our neighbours
– Children access the river under your responsibility
Potential traffic noise – close to the RN27 road and the Rouen-Dieppe regional train line
The holiday cottage has steps or staircases – there are some steps to access the house
Guarantee – in the event of material damage caused in the cottage, you may have to pay up to €350
READ AN EXAMPLE CONTRACT HERE [ENGLISH VERSION] >>>>[EN]-PSA-Cottage Rental Contract-EXAMPLE